Black Box Warnings
Hepatotoxicity may occur with acetaminophen doses that exceed 4 g/day; take into account all acetaminophen-containing products the patient is taking, including PRN doses and OTC products
Acetaminophen has been associated with cases of acute liver failure, at times resulting in liver transplantation or death
New dosage limit allows no more than 325 mg/dosage unit for prescription medications that contain acetaminophen
Healthcare professionals can direct patients to take 1 or 2 tablets, capsules, or other dosage units of a prescription product containing 325 mg of acetaminophen up to 6 times daily (12 dosage units) and still not exceed the maximum daily dose of acetaminophen (ie, 4 g/day)
Who cannot Buy Fioricet Online ?
- If you have liver, kidney, or heart diseases, please donot take fioricet. Because fioricet contains barbiturate butalbital, it can cross the placental barrier;
- We donot suggest you order fioricet online if you are pregnant or or in breast feeding period. If you are pregnant, please go to your street doctors and let them to check whether you are OK to take fioricet;
- If you are addictive to alcohol or other pain killer medicines, please donot buy fioricet online, you must find a street doctor to solve your addictive first before you order fioricet, or buy fioricet online;
- You must complete the health questionnaires very carefull because the US licensed doctors and pharmacists will review your health questionnaires to approve your prescription or not;
- All online pharmacies share the same blacklist. If you have paid bounced checks to any online pharmacy and you will be blacklisted by all online pharmacies. You are not allowed to order Fioricet Online;
- We will not send you Fioricet or Gabapentin if you have suicide thoughts
For more detail fioricet prescription instruction, you can check Wiki Fioricet. The pharmacy will also send you a instruction on fioricet usage and introduction. Please be very careful to take the fioricet within the max dosage. Never exceed the max dosages. Or you will be seriously damaged.
In some cases, Fioricet can interact with other drugs and create an adverse reaction or serious side effects. Fioricet should not be combined with any other drugs that contain butalbital, acetaminophen and caffeine to avoid accidental overdose.
Fioricet with Codeine should not be taken in combination with serotonergic drugs, like some types of antidepressants or anxiety medications.
Fioricet may also have a negative interaction with other medications that have a sedating effect. Combining sedatives can slow breathing and heart rate to dangerous levels. It’s important to disclose all medications to your doctor to avoid risks of drug interactions.