If you have seen a doctor, the doctor recommend you to take fioricet for headache relief. It is OK to buy fioricet online.
What is Fioricet?
People who suffer from tension headaches may receive a prescription of Fioricet. Fioricet includes three different drug ingredients that can help manage different symptoms of tension headaches. These include:
- Butalbital: A type of barbiturate that can help muscle relaxation.
- Acetaminophen: Also called paracetamol (sold as Tylenol) and helps to relieve pain.
- Caffeine: Enhances the effects of acetaminophen.
The ingredients of Fioricet help to address pain specifically or can help to enhance the effects of the painkillers. Some types of Fioricet include codeine, which is an opiate used to treat pain. This can increase the effect of Fioricet, but also increase some of the risks for misuse or addiction.
But you yourself must know what is your main concern when you take fioricet online.
If you have breathing problems, a certain enzyme disorder, liver disease, kidney disease, personal or family history of regular use/abuse of drugs/alcohol, mental/mood disorders, abdominal/stomach problems. You must tell your doctor this kinds of problems because your health condition and medical condition are very important for doctors to decide whether give you Tramadol prescription.
- Fioricet is a combination pain-reliever (analgesic) containing acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.
- Experts aren’t sure exactly how acetaminophen works, but suspect it blocks a specific type of cyclo-oxygenase (COX) enzyme, located mainly in the brain.
- Butalbital belongs to the class of medicines called barbiturates. When used for pain due to tension headaches experts believe it works by relaxing muscle contractions and causing sedation via an enhancement of the inhibitory effects of GABA (a neurotransmitter that regulates communication between brain cells).
- Caffeine is thought to enhance the pain-relieving effects of acetaminophen by up to 40%. In addition, it has vasoconstrictive properties, narrowing blood vessels in the brain thereby decreasing blood flow and oxygen tension (before a headache or a migraine, blood vessels tend to enlarge). This also helps to relieve pain.
- Fioricet belongs to the class of medicines known as barbiturates because it contains butalbital. It may also be called a combination analgesic.
What are the Symptoms of a Fioricet Overdose?
While butalbital is the addictive ingredient in Fioricet, acetaminophen is the ingredient which is liable to cause an overdose. Unfortunately, people who misuse Fioricet as a recreational drug or as a way to suppress withdrawal are most likely to suffer an overdose.
When a person overdoses on Fioricet, the acetaminophen will damage their liver. In severe cases, an overdose can even provoke fatal liver failure. For this reason, it is dangerous to take Fioricet together with another medication which contains acetaminophen because it increases the risk of overdose and death. Furthermore, drinking alcohol while taking Fioricet may also inflict liver damage.
A Fioricet overdose is a medical emergency, so it’s important to know the symptoms. An overdose on Fioricet and all other forms of liver failure cause jaundice, the yellowing of the skin and eyes. Other symptoms of an overdose include:
- Convulsions and seizures
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lack of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach pain